Are you ready to make a career change? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Procarent is looking for a full-time payroll administrator to process bi-weekly payroll for approximately 630 employees.
Responsibility of Payroll Admin:
- Completion of full bi-weekly payroll process for approx. 630 employees
- Input of data into HRIS and Payroll software such as employee information, deductions, direct deposits, garnishments, etc.
- Review downloaded time keeping information for completeness and accuracy
- Work with department managers on missed punches, time adjustments, and position control numbers
- Train new department managers on payroll, time keeping, and position control processes
- Provide general clerical and administrative support; including reporting
- Perform a variety of general office support duties