At Lunavi, we believe in illuminating the path forward and helping our customers navigate what’s next. We are innovators who are combining the power of human ingenuity and technology to deliver unrivaled customer experience. We’re a trusted partner for companies looking to digitally transform their business, modernize business applications, solve traditional IT challenges, and extract ROI from technology. Our high performing teams, deep expertise, and proven processes help to propel businesses forward.
Our core values:
Be Great. Aspire to know more, do more, and realize your fullest potential. Keep reaching above and beyond to excel and exceed every expectation.
Reimagine Everything. Continuously create value by pursuing what's next, what's possible. Deliver a new level of awesome through relentless curiosity.
Ignite Passion. Share the very best of who you are in everything you do. Create a positive and uplifting environment that inspires others.
Own It. Know that your contributions make a direct impact. Be the difference that leads to more successful experiences and outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate: should have a passion for creating great customer service delivery experiences, including but not limited to: order processing and quality assurance, solving customer inquiries and billing. This position is approximately 40% service coordination and 60% billing and administration.
• Positively represent products and services of Lunavi (“Company”) to current and potential customers by phone and in writing.
• Ability to evaluate current service levels, communicate new service solutions and coordinate with sales adding additional services to existing accounts.• Ability to quickly learn order and billing systems with varying degrees of complexity.
• Meet all billing deadlines with QA checks and error rates under 1%.
• Ability to communicate and train customer on service portals and features.
• Assist with account collections.
• Understand and communicate the features and benefits associated with using Company’s services, based on the customers’ specific needs and situations.
• Assist customers with establishing and maintaining their accounts, including requests from existing or new customers or their authorized agents for installation, decommissions, or changes to their services; respond promptly and accurately to customer’s requests for information about and assistance in using Company’s services.
• Adapt quickly to changing technologies, priorities, and assignments.
• Contribute to a high standard of customer service and satisfaction by solving problems and resolving disputes; interact with other client services team members and departments to provide seamless support to customers. Discuss, investigate, and resolve disputes, complaints and inquiries regarding customers’ service, billing, rates, adjustments, policies, rules, and regulations, etc. as authorized.
• Meet or exceed deadlines that satisfy customer requirements and needs promptly, accurately, and pleasantly; use a proactive model of excellent customer service and support.
• Receive and escalate customer complaints through appropriate channels.
• Daily contact with customers in a fast-paced environment.
• Continuously look for process and workflow improvements and work with client service team and management to implement these improvements.
• Be a positive and result oriented problem solver.
• Customer-facing billing experience highly desired.
• Exposure to sales processes and quoting.
• Exposure to customer ticketing systems highly desired.
• Ability to write procedure documentation.
• Intermediate Level Excel Experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Friendly, professional, and positive demeanor
• Ability to manage multiple project/tasks of varying complexities while working well under pressure.
• Strong critical thinking skills required.
• Ability to solve complex, multi-faceted problems and solid problem-solving skills with proficient attention to detail.
• Ability to work with people of all technical and business backgrounds.
• Strong customer service skills
.• Solid communication skills.
• Shows enthusiasm when providing technical and non-technical support.
• Self-motivated to learn new technology and new ways to deliver service.
• Excellent team player.
• Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.