Thank you for your interest in Interclypse's free Professional Development Program, also known as the Incubator. At the Incubator, candidates gain hands-on experience with one-on-one mentorship from industry professionals. The Incubator is an immersive environment that employs our unique formula for success called "Immersion.", which we have continuously refined since 2007.
The Incubator is not a job or internship, Interclypse hires candidates directly out of our Professional Development Program that meet our eleven success criteria outlined on the website.
This unique engagement process benefits candidates in multiple ways. The free working groups provide candidates with the foundational knowledge to be successful in any job. While the Incubator provides candidates with real-world hands-on experience for their resumes and more importantly builds self-confidence.
Our expectations, itemized below, have been refined year after year to outline the most successful formula within our framework for candidates to achieve their desired goals. The candidates that can meet the required and optional expectations while working closely with their mentor will achieve success.
- Prior to applying, please be sure to watch all of Exerceo's free Working Group Video Series via their YouTube Channel.
- Attendance at Incubator classes, workshops, and events is important. It takes many resources (time and energy not the least) to make them viable for career development and the needs of our participants. We ask that candidates email as soon as they know they will not be able to attend a session so our mentors can plan accordingly. Candidates must maintain a 75% participation record, as our studies have indicated that this is the minimum commitment level for success. The Incubator runs every Monday including holidays unless you explicitly receive an email canceling the event.
- Candidates should spend time during the week working on their assignments either completing them, gathering questions, or performing research to prepare for the upcoming working group. In our experience, candidates that dedicate 4-8 hours per week to preparation show the quickest growth and achievement of their goals.
- Communication is an integral factor in each candidate's success. The Immersion process is rigorous when balancing personal growth with your daily responsibilities. To ensure that a candidate achieves the optimal experience they must:
- Check in with their mentor at each working group to review their progress.
- Use the tools provided to update the status of assigned tasks that you are working on, which helps track progress.
- Email any questions, updates, or problems while not in the working group to keep the chain of communication flowing.
- Optionally, candidates are encouraged to checkout Exerceo’s