As a Business Analyst you will:
• Act as subject matter expert on Navvis’ proprietary platform and technology and the application of the technologies in client workflows.
• Work with stakeholders to understand business processes and goals and translate those needs into business requirements.
• Work with vendors, business owners and internal teams to provide workflow and technical solutions to issues
• Work closely with our Project Management and Client Delivery teams to prepare and execute comprehensive test suites.
• Perform test cases for new functionality as well as building and maintaining regression test suites.
• Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
A Day in the Life:
• Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to create and update business requirements for both technical reporting and workflow related documentation.
• Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Capture and document workflows and business needs to inform the creation of business requirement documents.
• Work closely with vendors and internal teams to develop workflows and solution enhancements.
• Identify impact of update and changes and provide plans to mitigate risk through design and testing.
• Identify opportunities for workflow improvements and streamlining processes that meet client goals and stay within project scope and budget.
• Translate business requirements and technical specifications into test plans
• Collaborate with others to clarify requirements and specifications and how those translate to test plans and test cases
• Test application functionality to specifications and provide feedback to software developers and stakeholders
• Develop and maintain a repository of regression test cases/scripts
• Document testing outcomes, failure reasons, discussions, decisions made for historical tracking purposes
• Clearly communicate status and open issues
• Document status and final reports for QA activities including positive and negative test cases
• Perform comprehensive regression testing to prevent introduction of application defects into Production environments
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Strong communicator, problem-solver, and able to think critically. Successfully create requirements specifications, analyze requirements, create visual models, and facilitate elicitation sessions.
• Exceptional documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Experience in all aspects of testing as part of the SDLC
• Competency in test documentation and bug tracking tools
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience in manual software quality assurance and business analysis
• Healthcare industry experience a plus
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
• Process oriented
• Experience with and full understanding of testing processes within the SDLC
• Experience with version control and issue tracking
• Knowledge of healthcare and Health Insurance industry standards and regulations
• Methodical and thorough approach to problem troubleshooting and solving
• Ability to organize, coordinate and prioritize day to day workload
• Motivated by quality achievement
• Detail oriented, strong analytical mind set
• Strong experience with software test tools, methodologies and test plans
• Experience in requirements analysis and reviews
• Excellent in writing test scenarios and test cases
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment