Overall Position Purpose
This position exists to ensure that Inteleos examinations are published on-time and according to identified standards of
excellence. This position will provide comprehensive management of the entire examination development process,
including quality assurance for assigned examination programs.
- Manage the project details, tasks, and timelines for the development and deployment of multiple medical
imaging certification assessment programs;
- Work with testing staff to ensure a seamless flow between item development, form building, quality control
checks, content review, final form review, form publishing, and data analysis;
- Maintain a close relationship with Assessment Committee SMEs and other volunteers;
- Develop and successfully execute project plans for specified exams; these plans will include exam roll-out
schedules, Job Task Analysis, Standard Setting, Practice Exams, writing projects, editing needs, item review
workshops, volunteer trainings, calibration of results, and all other components of building and publishing exams;
- Work with outside vendors, testing staff, and volunteers to ensure that each exam meets content outline and style
- Anticipate item and test development needs for assigned examination programs and build multi-year plans to meet
- Coordinate efforts concerning the assigned exam programs across the organization;
- Communicate consistently with key staff and volunteer subject matter experts (SMEs) by sharing updates,
opportunities and anticipated challenges; this includes monthly calls with SMEs, and providing summary
information and talking points for meetings and events;
- Work with Manager, Test Development to develop and adhere to exam budgets;
- Represent Inteleos at events within the specialties of exams for which they are responsible;
- Ensure item databases are meticulously maintained and conform to approved guidelines;
- Stay current with trends and statistics relating to the assigned examination programs including exam volumes,
pass rates, potential competitors, etc., and initiate organizational action, if necessary;
- Ensure volunteer SMEs within assigned specialties receive the support they need;
- Work with testing team and other staff to ensure all Inteleos meetings and events are productive and engaging for
- Work with Assessment Committee volunteer SMEs to develop succession plan recommendations;
- Comply with directions and instructions from Manager, Test Development and Director of Testing and perform
tasks and assume responsibilities as assigned; and
- Maintain and follow processes/procedures as required by ANSI for organizational accreditation
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity– employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Commited to:
o Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
o Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
o Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right.
o Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive "Can-do" Attitude-being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well.
- Works under general supervision with broadly defined work objectives.
- Makes decisions of some complexity regarding work design, projects, etc., which regularly impact the next
organizational layer and may impact an organizational function.
- Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
- Incumbent generally has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide regular work direction to
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment or an approved remote location. Some evening and weekend
work will be required, and some travel may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment.