- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of current, hands-on software engineering experience developing commercial or open source software in Ruby on Rails and React.js (or similar frameworks, such as Node.js, Java/Spring, Angular.js, PHP, etc) and experience in OOP
- Great communication skills; high collaboration; desire to pair, learn, and teach; and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to create software components and frameworks that are testable, reusable, and easy to change
- Solid understanding of how to build scalable web platforms. Microservice experience is a plus.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality code, and passionate about great design and code quality
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and ability to contribute quickly
- Experience working on a team using Agile and Test-Driven Development methodologies and techniques
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience with Security, OAuth, SSO
- Experience with AWS, virtualization technologies and infrastructures
- BS in Engineering/CS or equivalent job experience
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, bio-pharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine--all to ensure that patients get the treatments they need. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, there’s an opportunity to provide greater health outcomes—and cures—to patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations are adopting Vineti’s platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by some of the most influential VCs in healthcare such as GE Ventures, DFJ, Canaan, Casdin, Section 32, and Mayo Clinic Ventures.