GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Inventory Database Specialist (Database Sustainment Specialist DSS) will directly support all aspects of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support Facility Management (DMLSS-FM) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED). Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Track and maintain proper accounting of inventory within a computer database
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; field verification may be necessary
- Determine root cause of discrepancies regarding counts to inventory and make recommendations for correction
- Perform quality assurance by ensuring the accuracy of reporting data
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and translate the technique/data accurately into a database
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, updating, and archiving files to eliminate duplication of data
- Generate reports from the FM database and provide to the FM for site analysis
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years’ experience OR 5 years or more experience CAFM/CMMS or similar applications.
- Prior military service is a plus, but not required.
- At least 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Excel
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Two years database management experience
- Working knowledge, familiarity, or background in medical facilities management
- DMLSS experience is preferred but not mandatory; training will be provided
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective decision-making abilities
- Possess the ability to analyze information, interpret results, and problem-solving
- Customer service oriented
- The ability to work confidently in a results-oriented environment
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Salary: $36,500.00 - $40,000.00 annually
- 10 Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.