LiveTrends Creative Ambience:
Our culture is based on collaboration, accountability, empowerment and continuous learning. If you step into our LTDG office, you will immediately feel it: you are welcomed by the pleasant smell of natural wood (we are in a refurbished old building that is covered with natural cedar), open collaborative spaces, 3D printers, good music, jungles of live plants, exciting projects in incubation, creative people…and of course, our own office dog named Ralph. The huge, open plan studios invite collaborative creative work, and you’ll hear accents from all corners of the globe – diversity is big for us and we love it here that way.
Our Apopka office is just a few steps away from our assembly center. You can take a short walk and see how hundreds of design ideas, which were initiated many months before, are finally taking life in the hands of 120 assembly artisans.
It is also very rewarding to take a walk to the nearest Target, Publix or Lowe’s and see how thousands of people interact and enjoy LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, and BeYou products. Currently, we reach the homes of 200,000 people each week and we have plans to reach a lot more in the next few years.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Director, who will be helping with a variety of projects and other related tasks.
· Develop and execute marketing strategies for B2B and B2C brands.
· Support organizational strategies and objectives
· Direct and implement all branding elements
· Planning and directing marketing efforts
· Support Sales with overall and individual marketing materials and presentations
· Research market and consumer trends
· Conduct market research studies
· Set and follow annual marketing budgets
· Oversee ecommerce initiative and strategy
· Create campaigns that generate inbound interest and sales leads
· Track campaign performance using data analytics
· Direct advertising campaigns
· Identify new customer bases or product lines
· Guide the day-to-day activities of marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
· Build strong marketing team that is able to carry out creative strategies
· Develop strong relationships with industry media leaders (print and online)
· Create and implement product selling strategies
· Develop in-depth knowledge of all competitive product offerings and tailor product strategies that provide advantage for LiveTrends Design Group
· Supply Leadership with up-to-date competitive intelligence
· Stay current and teach the team the newest marketing and branding tools available
· Create Trend Guides, Mood Boards, and Product Collections
· Design and execute national trade shows
· Create brochures, catalogs and handouts (print and online)
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline, Master’s preferred
· Strong creativity in visual, conceptual, and verbal areas
· 10+ years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments.
· Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
· Great eye for design, color, composition and layout
· Passion for art, décor, fashion, and trends
· Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2-year time span.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in super fast-paced environment
· Graphic design and photo-editing experience is a must
· Prior experience with marketing of consumer products
· Prior marketing development and product launch and deployment.
· Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
· Technical skills in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and promotions/advertising.
· Must work effectively and independently with Senior-level executives
· Must have strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and strong presentational skills
· Must have excellent creative writing skills
• Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental and period closing requirements.
• Observance of all company Policies and Procedures.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Repeat the same movements.
• Competitive pay structure
• Matching 401k
• Medical and additional health benefits available
• Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
• Ability to learn, be creative and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers, and
• Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
Local Applicant Only
View us at:
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.