NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We seek a multidisciplinary Senior Designer to join our London Office. We want someone with kick-ass work, yes, but also want you to know how to thrive in a seriously collaborative work environment. Our Senior Designers are a trusted guardian of brands, a conceptual visionary, and nitty, gritty perfectionist. This individual should have strong branding chops, smart research skills, and relishin being seen as a mentor to junior designers around them.
This role will be focused on a single, robust, international account, where they can expect a high calibre, fast-paced work across print, OOH, digital, social, event design, and branding.
- Creative-Enabler – you know how to foster creativity within a project, and take pride in management of talent, both in-house and externally.
- Program Savant: You are seasoned across the Adobe Suite. You may even possess skills in sketch, or Figma, and be dabbling in 3D. Regardless, you’re a big fan of paragraph style sheets, short cuts, and efficiency.
- Astute Aesthetics – you have sound taste, and an amazing portfolio of proven success across a range of both digital and print mediums. You have an emphasis on branding, logo development, and a love affair with type.
- Talk-the-Talk – You have brilliant interpersonal skills. You know how to adapt your communication across teams. You are confident presenting your ideas, and providing sound design explanations (citations encouraged!).
- Client-Focused – Internally and externally, you make your clients and peers feel heard, inspired, and transcended in your conversations. You know design needs to be translated, dissected and explained.
- Growth-Mindset: You find opportunity in challenge. NJI is a fast-paced, growing business across the globe, which means constantly re-evaluating how we operate. We’re seeking a team member thrilled to contribute to that growth.
- Process-Guru: you know you are only as strong as your team. You contribute and align with processes that streamline our efforts.
- 5+ years in the Design Field. At least 2+ years have been spent as a Senior Designer.
- Demonstrated ability to establish high levels of trust and credibility internally and externally and influence others to action
- A portfolio reflecting a strong, multifaceted branding project(s)
- Strong leadership skills + management experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking skill and strong problem-solving skills – navigates effectively through difficult issues, builds required consensus to drive business needs and results
- High results orientation and able to effectively juggle and prioritize many competing demands from different clients/divisions working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ideally experience in public affairs, sovereign or federal government campaigns across numerous markets
- Demonstrated passion for design and creative
Bonus: you have experience in designing in Arabic, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish and/or other international markets
Authenticity is the foundation of boundless creativity. Rooted in diverse life experience, our team challenges the status quo through our work and culture every day. We are committed to sustaining and improving NJI's inclusive workplace through actively expanding the diversity of our team. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you require accommodations or assistance during the application process, please contact email@example.com.
We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.