NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We seek a multidisciplinary Designer to join our DC Office. We want someone with kick-ass work, yes, but also want you to know how to thrive in a seriously collaborative work environment. Our designers are multifaceted talents, who focus on perfection.
This role will be focused on a single, robust, international account, where they can expect a high calibre, fast-paced work across print, OOH, digital, social, event design, and branding.
- Creative Curiosity – you assume nothing. All details of a brief are explore, pinched, and prodded. Experimenting gives you a thrill, but you also know how to match your client’s needs
- Program Savant: You have experience across the Adobe Suite. You’re a big fan of paragraph style sheets, short cuts, and efficiency.
- Multifaceted Maverick: Some may call you a jack of all trades, we call it serious talent. You love illustration as much as you love a good book design. You have no qualms going from small production work to big brand projects.
- Astute Aesthetics – you have sound taste, and an amazing portfolio of proven success across a range of both digital and print mediums. You have an emphasis on branding, logo development, and a love affair with type.
- Talk-the-Talk – You have brilliant interpersonal skills. You seek collaboration and critique without hesitance.
- Client-Focused – Internally and externally, you make your clients and peers feel heard, inspired, and transcended in your conversations. You know design needs to be translated, dissected and explained.
- Growth-Mindset: You find opportunity in challenges. NJI is a fast-paced, growing business across the globe, which means constantly re-evaluating how we operate. We’re seeking a team member thrilled to contribute to that growth.
- Process-Guru: you know you are only as strong as your team. You contribute and align with processes that streamline our efforts.
- 2+ years in the Design Field.
- Demonstrated ability to establish high levels of credibility and collaboration
- A portfolio reflecting a multifaceted skillset
- Demonstrated critical thinking skill and strong problem-solving skills – navigates effectively through difficult issues
- High results orientation and able to effectively juggle and prioritize many competing demands from different clients/divisions working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ideally some experience in public affairs, sovereign or federal government campaigns across numerous markets
- Demonstrated passion for design and creative
Bonus: you have experience in designing in Arabic, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish and/or other international markets
Authenticity is the foundation of boundless creativity. Rooted in diverse life experience, our team challenges the status quo through our work and culture every day. We are committed to sustaining and improving NJI's inclusive workplace through actively expanding the diversity of our team. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you require accommodations or assistance during the application process, please contact email@example.com.
We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.