Bellwether Housing offers an uplifting work environment with a diverse group of highly talented professionals who are committed to our mission of making excellent affordable housing available to the residents and communities that we serve. Bellwether has flourished for over 40 years through leadership, vision, entrepreneurial spirit, and a commitment to the values of respect, integrity, community and excellence.
• Clean building common areas and grounds.
• Clean and prepare apartment units for rental.
• Complete routine general maintenance requests in building and apartment units.
• Report parts used from inventory to complete maintenance work.
• Assist site staff and other maintenance staff, responding to seasonal conditions such as clearing snow, ice, or leaves to maintain safe walkways.
• Attend scheduled team meetings.
• Assist the site staff in completing routine inspections in apartment units.
• Refer resident concerns to the appropriate staff.
• Provide residents with a safe, positive, and sanitary environment.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Other Position Requirements:
$20.00 - $22.00 per hour depending on experience.
Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, flexible work schedule.
Benefits: Bellwether Housing provides 24 days of PTO in the first year of employment for all employees working over 20 hours per week. We have a 403(b)-retirement plan with immediate eligibility for employee contributions and employer matching after 15 months of service; three medical plans to choose from, one with an employer funded HSA; dental; vision; flexible spending accounts, long-term disability; employer paid life insurance; and commuter benefits.
Please Note: Candidates selected for this position must pass a criminal history background check prior to employment with Bellwether Housing.
Bellwether Housing is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, including the diversity of thought and experience. We are committed to building an open and inclusive culture for all employees. We consider all applicants without regard to education, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, skills, and level of experience. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply.