The Real Estate Data Analyst will have two primary but distinct functions: (1) providing critical work-flow support to the members of the Real Estate Consulting Group, and (2) be the in-house support for the new Salesforce CRM solution.
The role works in direct support of our Real Estate Consulting Group which is primarily Boston based. Some flexibility is possible in terms of office location and partial work-from-home. The successful applicant will need to be available to meet in person with the appraisers and consultants they support at various locations throughout eastern Massachusetts.
Real Estate Consulting Group - Responsibilities and Duties
• Support Appraisers and Project Managers with the data collection and organization in MS Excel. Tasks may include creating data tables for subject properties and comparable sales and listings; formatting property photos; and preparing community and market summary sections of appraisal and consulting reports.
• Support Appraisers and Project Managers with report formatting and production in MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe, and map-making software. Tasks will include final assembling and proofreading of reports.
• Support the Managing Director on real estate data research projects and presentation materials. Tasks will include collection, customization, and visualization of data sets. This data will be used for internal and external presentation and as blog content.
Propertybase Salesforce CRM - Responsibilities and Duties
• Support all users of new Propertybase Salesforce CRM. Tasks will include receiving training for Propertybase team so Data Analyst can provide technical support to users from across the company.
• Support Senior Management Team with analytics, integration, and customization of CRM interface and reporting tools.