LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
LendKey is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team! The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for managing the full-lifecycle recruitment process for customer service and intern positions. The ideal candidate for this role will be located in the Cincinnati, Ohio area but position can temporarily be performed remote from home.
What you will do:
- Recruit qualified individuals to fill vacant customer service positions.
- Collaborate with HR and hiring managers on staffing strategies.
- Take a creative and results driven approach to recruiting.
- Communicate with and schedule interviews for candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records on recruiting activities as required.
- Ensures that all newly hired employees know what documentation and other requisite employment information is required for on boarding and recordkeeping purposes.
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience.
- Advise employees and managers on HR related policies, programs and procedures.
- Foster partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain current knowledge of employment laws and best practices, such as Equal Employment Opportunities and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act.
- Assist with company engagement initiatives, including communication, planning & execution of initiatives and events.
- Other HR administrative duties as assigned.
Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years' experience in call center, customer service or related recruiting or HR role
- High volume recruitment a plus
- Knowledge of, and experience with, internet search tools and techniques
- Displays creativity in sourcing candidates
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with recruiting software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth and dynamic environment
- Ability to work from home with company provided equipment