Performs a variety of general repairs, preventative maintenance and building maintenance, pertaining to all owned and leased Bank properties by following established practices and procedures.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
All employees of the Bank regardless of title or responsibilities must share a common commitment to our LifeDesign Culture with the primary objective of creating an environment of trust and mutual respect that inspires people to achieve great things for the benefit of all stakeholders.
• Performs repairs on buildings, fixtures and furniture at all Bank properties as needed, informing the supervisor if the repair is beyond their skill or responsibility level. Duties include but not limited to minor electrical, plumbing and HVAC repairs and adjustments, changing filters, fixing locks, replacing ceiling tiles and lights, repairs to carpets, locating and repairing roof leaks, exterior and interior painting, snow removal, landscaping, setting up tables/chairs and various equipment for meetings and seminars and other small structural repairs.
• Performs monthly maintenance inspections on all buildings and reports any noted deficiencies, and performs repairs as needed. This includes checking properties for outdoor cleanliness and safety. Places calls to vendors to repair items as needed, in the absence of the Facilities Supervisor.
• Will transport records to and from Record Retention room, and document location of records and report back to the Facilities Supervisor for input into the Record Retention database.
• Works with vendors on a variety of issues which could include: relocations, furniture and equipment moving.
• Assists with building security; including alarms, keys, security cameras, as needed. Works closely with Security Officer and the security vendor, in the absence of the Facilities Supervisor.
• Picks up mail from HQ lobby and delivers to appropriate mailboxes and/or areas as needed. Additionally, will courier inter-office documents and misc. supplies as needed to and from banking centers.
• Maintains an inventory of various supplies and furniture. Maintains storage areas in an organized manner for all supplies and equipment.
• Performs other similar duties as required or requested by Facilities Supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent, plus specialized vocational training in facilities related areas such as plumbing, electrical and HVAC. 2 to 4 years of experience in skilled maintenance position, requiring personal responsibility for project completion. Ability to use personal computer, commonly used hand and power tools and cleaning equipment. Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills, plus ability to work independently with minimal direction. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. Valid driver’s license as well as reliable transportation across Fidelity Bank’s footprint.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
To apply for this position, please send complete an application at www.fidelitybankonline.com/careers. Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.