The Operations Administrator performs day-to-day tasks to assist with operational functions of the organization. Works closely with the Import and Logistics Manager, Operations Manager, and warehouse staff to ensure well-integrated materials management processes.
- Prepares foreign and domestic shipping documents
- Audits and approves invoices
- Uses quality control and quality improvement methods to improve work processes
- Expedites and promptly resolves order discrepancies, shipment delays, and/or other issues
- Enters and maintains ERP operational content
- Addresses all current and anticipated customer needs
- Assists warehouse team as needed
- Seeks new and creative solutions to streamline processes
- Works in a positive manner with all team members
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and updates or orders supplies as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned