Streetsense is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) who is dynamic, collaborative, people focused, brand ambassador to join our People & Culture Team!
The TAM will cultivate and lead our talent efforts at every career stage, partner and guide our hiring managers to ensure that we find the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all they do and get them excited about our company and the role. You constantly strive to improve the candidate and people experience.
highly organized and process-driven; sharp, motivated and actively educate yourself on the industry in order to bring fresh ideas to the team.
creative with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient and work closely with leadership and your stakeholders to develop recruiting strategies.
This role will report directly to the Director, People & Culture and be part of a small, but mighty team (we’re growing!)
Roles + Responsibilities
· Continue to develop, evolve, and manage the recruiting and hiring process
· Post job requisitions online and maintain candidate database
· Communicate with internal and external key stakeholders regarding candidate status and scheduling
· Generate candidate pipeline reports and status updates
· Through a DEI lens, manage candidate sourcing systems to identify and attract top talent
· Build a pipeline/network of candidates and track active and inactive candidates, referrals, and next steps
· Prepare candidate correspondence as needed
· Stay abreast of recruiting trends
· Proactively identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Provide recruiting and communications support for remote employees and other Streetsense office locations
· Other duties as assigned
· 4-6 years of recruiting experience (including full life-cycle)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in human resources or talent acquisition required
· Prior experience at a marketing agency or architecture firm is a plus
· You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· You are sensitive to confidential matters
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including appropriate use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
· You are comfortable communicating with employees at all levels of the organization, including executives
· You are a master problem-solver
· Your organization and attention-to-detail are off the charts
· You can work in a fast-paced, and sometimes non-structured, environment and demonstrate resourcefulness
· You consider yourself a relationship builder and thrive on collaborative teams
· You enjoy working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams, in a collaborative environment
· You are highly responsive and have a strong sense of time management
· You have a track record of juggling multiple tasks and priorities, meeting deadlines, and performing well under pressure
· You are passionate about working with people