You’re a client service all-star and tactical powerhouse all rolled into one winning package. You understand how to proactively meet your team's and your client’s business needs and do so in a truly innovative fashion all while maintaining tight-knit relationships with your key stakeholders. You see yourself as a self-starter, creator, organizer, and overall doer; you focus on #winning and are the person to whom others turn when things need to get done.
The Account Coordinator provides assistance to the account manager in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of account manager.
The Account Coordinator will report to the assigned Account Manager. This position is based in Bethesda, MD but is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance to account managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, job entries, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, digital projects, media placements, event details etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account manager.
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when account managers are unavailable.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by account manager in the development of briefs, kick-off documents, etc.
- Provide input in planning stages as requested by account managers or other key stakeholders from Streetsense Practice Groups. Assist in everything from digital campaigns, research, processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence, and other materials related to account service inclusive of initiating billing and production quotes and preparing the above for client presentations and/or approval by the Account Manager.
- Handle paperwork and maintain digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors, and their industries; maintain client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing, and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Initiate job order requests as directed by the Account Manager.
- Maintain client reference files on the server/Dropbox for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- By account manager request, attend and take notes at meetings, prepare and distribute contact reports, request billing worksheets, etc.
- Make sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing the attention of account managers to potential problems before they occur.
- Proofread copy, artwork, and agency and printers’ proofs as requested; see that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.