Streetsense is seeking an experienced email marketing strategist to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has an analytical brain and mindset, and loves to scrutinize data, ask questions and challenge answers in a positive and productive way. The email marketing strategist will work along side performance marketers, interactive designers and content creators to develop integrated campaigns designed to drive engagement, leads, and other KPIs on behalf of Streetsense and our clients. This role will execute across multiple industries including the travel and tourism space, real estate, technology and CPG (with an immediate focus on travel and tourism).
The email marketing strategist sits on the marketing team and reports into the Director, Performance Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide team leadership with strategies, processes and solutions for clients’ email marketing programs.
- Lead email strategies and tactics including list hygiene, webform creation, dynamic and triggered emails, personalization, campaign automation, campaign set up and deployments, monitoring and resolving email deliverability issues, ensuring data integrity, quality control, tracking and reporting.
- Lead the Streetsense focused email marketing program with the goal of generating leads for the company.
- Work in conjunction with the Performance Marketing and Creative teams to ensure proper implementation of campaigns.
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase engagement rates and retention.
- Provide analytical commentary and thinking to draw conclusions from data in order to improve campaigns results.
- Lead the analytics and reporting including creation of dashboard reports, review of prepared reports and troubleshooting of data discrepancies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry developments, technologies, methodologies and best practices.
- Participate in team calls and provide ideas and strategy for new business including assisting with RFP’s, proposals, and presentations.