As the Manager, Demand Generation you will assist in the development and execution of our pipeline marketing plan. Working closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations, and reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, your role will be to help execute Verato’s pipeline creation and development strategy along with building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
You will support traditional and account-based marketing (ABM) frameworks and techniques to build and accelerate pipeline in target market segments. In pursuit of this goal, you will be responsible for managing demand generation and customer engagement efforts across multiple marketing channels and acting as a key liaison to sales.
You will support marketing programs that drive demand for Verato in key sectors, particularly among healthcare provider organizations. In this role, you will help with the development, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns. To be successful, you will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Marketing to design and execute programs that span channels and segments.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key audiences across their customer journey and, ultimately, generate and accelerate sales opportunities for Verato.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Generate the content for use in targeted marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives in collaboration with the product marketing team.
- Expand Salesforce database to improve targeting and segmentation
- Lead webinars and tradeshow events (virtual and in-person), including audience generation, content/topic creation and refinement, logistics, and lead follow up.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Optimize acquisition funnel and lead nurturing processes through organic search, email, webinars, content, social media and paid advertising.
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (guides, templates, success stories, web pages, etc.) through internal and/or partner resources.
- Deliver reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Coordinate closely with sales and BDR(s) to gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role with a unique category creation opportunity. The following experiences and skills are leading indicators that you will make a big impact:
- A minimum of four (4) years experience leading and implementing lead generation programs and processes, preferably in healthcare technology, B2B enterprise software, or SaaS.
- Metrics driven: Clearly defines, communicates, and monitors KPIs with an orientation for detail.
- Innovative: Comfortable pushing to improve programs and the status quo.
- Results-oriented: Passionate for growing the business and making an impact.
- Analytical mindset: Comfortable defining strategies based on goals then translating these goals into actionable pipeline development plans. Execute and refine tactics with a focus on continuous improvement through testing and learning.
- Must have experience with marketing automation and CRM; preferably HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Must have experience with managing advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
- Prior experience in healthcare technology, data management, or enterprise software.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled