Alamogordo Animal Hospital, located in the charming town of Alamogordo, New Mexico is looking for a Practice Manager to help lead their team! The Alamogordo Animal Hospital team has been dedicated to serving the animals of the Tularosa Basin for nearly 50 years. We’re a full-service veterinary hospital for dogs and cats, providing love and compassion with each and every visit.
The Practice Manager is responsible for the business activities of the practice including:
· Personnel Management, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations
· Staff relationships with a command of HR related issues, state, federal, and local legal compliance of relevant employment law
· Monitoring key performance indicators and guiding the financial business development
· Maintaining inventory and an inventory control system
· Managing the hospital software
· Implementing safety and security procedures
This is a leadership position with the additional responsibility of ensuring a positive work environment in which the practice achieves its goals.
Our Team Members Enjoy:
· Medical Insurance including Dental and Vision
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off
· Scrub Allowance
· CE Allowance
· 2+ years of proven success in Veterinary Practice Management
· The ideal candidate has significant leadership experience and can potentially assist as a Veterinary Technician or with Client Care when needed.