Trinity Partners Construction is seeking a Project Coordinator/Superintendent
Our Construction Team is like a well-oiled machine, expertly managing multiple clients and projects. They are self-starters and problem solvers, able to work independently while confidently making decisions to deliver a successful project for everyone involved. Our Project Coordinator/Superintendent position requires the perfect blend of strong communication, organization, judgement and professionalism.
At Trinity Partners, we’re purposefully collaborative across service lines. Our Construction Project Coordinator is a key player in that integration; communicating effectively across the firm, developing and sustaining cohesion with the entire project team, both internal and external. Because of our integrated service delivery, commercial real estate experience, best practices, and understanding the language of the industry is highly desirable.
Our Construction Project Coordinator/Superintendent is responsible for providing professional project support throughout the project lifecycle; delivering projects within the prescribed time frames and budgeting parameters.
Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Review construction documents, bulletin drawings, RFIs, and other project documents and communicate them to the team (office project manager, subcontractors, architect, and client).
- Review construction schedule with team including weekly updates and revisions.
- Manage permit and inspections process. Understand all aspects of permitting and inspections from receipt of permit through final inspections.
- Establish and maintain project directory including client point of contact, subcontractors, tenant vendors, building staff, and any other members of the project team.
- Initiate calls and/or meetings with subcontractors after project award. This includes scheduling of both labor and materials.
- Responsible for organization and coordination of finishes with architect, subcontractors, and material suppliers.
- Communicate with subcontractors and material suppliers regarding schedule and lead-times.
- Completely understand the construction documents and inform any changes and/or discrepancies with the team.
- Help establish and communicate change orders to the team in a timely manner.
- Create weekly summary reports for each project and distribute to project team. This includes schedule updates, RFIs, and other important project details.
- Help create and distribute a punch list at the end of the project. Manage the punch list with the subcontractors through completion and sign off by the client.
- Communicate important milestones with the team including inspections, finals, and certificates of occupancies.
- Understand and insure jobsite safety, cleaning, and building rules and regulations. This includes keeping the jobsite in “best in class” condition.
- Attend and contribute to weekly progress meetings with the project team.
- Keep detailed records during the project and hand over to office to aide with close-out documents.