The Senior Market Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the Bank’s Operations team in the selection, development, implementation, and administration of the Bank’s loan systems, products, and services.
- Results: Achieves operational goals and metrics related to the assessment, development, implementation and administration of the bank’s loan systems, products, and services.
- Products, Services, and Systems Administration: Develops a working knowledge of all products, services, processes, systems, and technology used by the Bank, with a focus on loans, to lead troubleshooting, support, and training for internal staff. Serves as system administrator for loan related systems and manages relationship with vendors, including but not limited to the bank’s loan documentation system, electronic signature solution, and core system. Remains current on system bulletins and upgrades, identifying the need for further action or communication. Responsible for updating systems and specifications accordingly, to fit the needs of the bank or with changes to business processes.
- Project & Process Management: Evaluate the Bank’s loan related policies, processes, and procedures to maximize efficiency, and maintain client service, along with risk mitigation. Develop, maintain and align teams around detailed project plans to support successful system, product and services implementation. Remains up to date with compliance requirements for applicable Federal, State, and local agencies.
- Collaboration: Builds relationships and works collaboratively within the team and across the Bank to identify opportunities for enhanced client service and internal efficiencies. Assists teams in defining and documenting loan related processes and procedures. Partners with teams across the organization to implement new products and services and ensure an experience aligned with our Client Service Standards. May partner with Loan Administration Management and Loan Operations to provide continuing education and training to Loan Administrators and other bank staff as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done), One Team, and Give Generously
- Demonstrated commitment to defect free, timely, and caring client service
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to change in a growing organization
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Self-motivated and persistent in following through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; strong technical ability
- Demonstrated collaborative work style and respect for others
- An independent, quick learner
- Demonstrated self-motivation and resourceful work ethic
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree from College or University. 5-7 years of experience in banking (Loan Operations, Loan Documentation, and Loan Review) and 3-5 years of experience using loan systems: Fiserv and LaserPro; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Local travel is expected for this position
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.