Accounts Payable Analyst for day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable department. The individual will be organized, self-sufficient, quick, and analytical. The individual will be detail-oriented to perform a range of duties to support the financial functions of the company. Included in (but not limited to) these functions are vendor invoice entry, statement reconciliations, and vendor payment preparation.
- Ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner. This will include the comparison of vendor statements to invoices for accuracy and investigation of discrepancies.
- Preparation of vendor payments.
- Reviewing credit card statements to ensure vendor charges are accurate, including matching credit card charges to supporting vendor invoices.
- Monitoring credits receivable from vendors. Requesting credits from vendors and ensuring outstanding credits are resolved in a timely manner.
- Entry of invoices and credit memos and resolution of discrepancies.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as determined by the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Previous relevant Accounts Payable experience, with ERP/Netsuite experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong mathematical, analysis, and reconciliation skills.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel (and other MS Office applications) and email
- Ability to work accurately in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Ability to sit and stand appropriately for 8 or more hours at a time. Occasionally lifting of 25-50lbs.
Non-Exempt hourly position (40+ hours a week), Monday – Friday
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Post-Secondary education, desirable
- 2-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience using NetSuite a plus
Certificates & Licenses
Please note that these are the base requirements and job description for positions listed and can require additional duties as needed by company.