GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management. GoldenWolf is seeking a BUILDER Engineer.
The BUILDER Engineer is responsible for providing program support for a comprehensive BUILDER sustainment program and coordinate directly with Facilities Divisions at the designated Activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and validate BUILDER work plan items, translating them into executable work packages.
- Assess real property in accordance with BUILDER guidance to determine operating efficiency, capacity, and remaining life expectancy.
- Develop BUILDER work plans generating items for induction into CMMS work request and requirements moduleImplement BUILDER section updates.
- Perform facility inventory and condition assessments for facilities added to client enterprise.
- Sustain BUILDER data to accurately reflect field observed conditions.
- Travel to remote sites CONUS and OCONUS is required (25% travel typical with up to 50% possible on a monthly basis).
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Experience in the construction and/or facilities management fields will be considered.
- At least 5 years of technical experience with Real Property Systems; Mechanical, Structural and Electrical preferred. Less experience will be considered.
- Experience working with Government Organizational Structure, Processes, and Procedures.
- Experience creating comprehensive reports with engineering-based recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience with databases and data management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to draw information from several sources to form comprehensive and systematic recommendations serving immediate and long-term facilities management.
- Analytical thinking/critical thinking skills are imperative.
- Ability to understand and work with new technologies and iOS applications, and provide feedback to software developers from a field perspective.
- Demonstrated experience working within a team structure as well as autonomous/individual work environments to achieve contract goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel to Continental US site visits including Alaska
- Paid time off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Employee paid supplemental STD, LTD, Life, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
$50,000.00 -$60,000.00 Annually
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin