Do you have a passion for attention to detail and developing creative marketing content? Greenville University is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! The selected candidate will enhance the effectiveness of the Marketing Department by overseeing general administrative processes in marketing, providing day-to-day oversight of projects, collaboratively working with cross-functional teams and marketing student workers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming requests for marketing department services and maintain regular communication with internal clients who are in process with marketing projects.
- Ensure that projects are labelled correctly, and media assets are easily accessible both in the marketing department’s project management platform and on external servers.
- Manage student worker timesheets and project assignments.
- Track invoice submissions and approvals.
- Perform routine website updates, mainly updating text when needed.
- Assist coworkers with social media posts, proofing material, providing insight, organizing team meetings and other functions.
- Serve as the main point of contact between internal clients and external vendors.
- Provide creative input on projects, editing services, and any other input as needed to move the project along – including prioritizing project discovery meetings and collecting all information needed for successful and timely completion of projects.
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field (preferred)
- Three to five years experience in Marketing or a related field
- Solid understanding of technology, including skills and experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as experience working with a database (or Google Suite of similar services). Experience with updating websites is a plus.
- Prior experience with project management software and reporting a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- An understanding and appreciation of Christian higher education
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience in customer service preferred.
Greenville University's Mission:
Greenville University is liberal arts University that empowers students for lives of character and service through a transforming Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies Our hiring practices reflect our commitment to be a Christ-centered institution.
Greenville University's Commitment to Diversity:
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Greenville, Illinois is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.