We’re Radial Inc dba Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, building our SalesTeam. We are looking to hire an Bilingual Inside Sales Account Representative who loves doing virtual presentations and/or training of our products via video conference tools. This position is 100% remote, non-exempt hourly position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Consistently perform world class demos of our software products to prospective clients.
- Guiding prospective clients in trial to get the best out of our software products closing deals at an above 50% won rate.
- Perform World class training to prospective clients and able to manage unexpected questions.
- Advocate for our products and constantly strive for excellence (Personal, team and internal process wise)
- Performing Webinars and keeping spectators engaged at all times.
- Performing Client Strategy Sessions to optimize the use of seats per company.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A least 1 year of experience working with customers over the phone and you genuinely love it! (Even better if your experience is in software sales)
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal and written communication)
- Powerful on Camera presence for video-conferences (Solid background and confident in front of camera)
- Reliable to the max ( You finish your tasks and projects all the time and on time, nothing falls through the cracks)
- Great email abilities (Concise and articulate writing)
- Innate aptitude towards technology and software
- Computer, HD Camera, high speed internet, quiet place in your home without distractions.
- GoogleWorkspace proficient
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Customer focused
- Great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- Amazing communicator, you love engaging with clients and keep them engaged
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you
- You tend to be an early – adopter who isn’t intimidated by the latest tech
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects ALL the time, nothing falls through the cracks, if there is a breakdown you are fully in communication ahead of time)
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don’t get the simplest of things)
- Love and promote great team work. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- You are a critical thinker who asks questions…specifically “why?”
- You are not satisfied with the status quo – you are an optimizer.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- Bonus: You already know EOS and are familiar with Traction Tools
Want to learn more about Traction Tools? Jump on over to our website at www.mytractiontools.com.
We are specifically looking for people who are overqualified for this opening. Mostly because we find it more fun to work with really awesome people, and secondarily because there is opportunity for advancement as the firm grows. If you don’t love people and enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (again, it won’t be great for either of us). We have created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you know the perfect person for this position, please forward this posting to them.
Radial Inc dba Traction Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Radial Inc participates in the E-Verify program.