Agency Mission: To create & support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power & promise of youth.
- Excellence -Integrity
- Growth Mindset -Relationships
- Ownership -Respect & Trust
To support the mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio through active and intentional engagement with the broader community. This mission-critical role serves as the gateway to the Agency by planning and implementing volunteer recruitment activities, developing and stewarding corporate and community relations, and creating space for new opportunities for maximum community and collective impact.
- Oversee recruitment program efforts in conjunction with overall agency strategies to achieve recruitment goals and provide extraordinary customer service to all partners involved.
- Establish and execute a partnership recruitment plan that fits the overall strategic plan of the agency.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Programs and the Vice President of Development to identify and coordinate the negotiation of key school, corporate and community partnerships.
- Work closely with Program and Development staff to coordinate the implementation of corporate, community and school partnerships. (i.e., volunteer fairs, booths, community events, etc.)
- Plan, coordinate and execute all Program partnership recruitment and/or stewardship events for the agency.
- Participate in community events to promote programs and recruit volunteers, and leverage community relationships to identify opportunities for funding to support programs.
- Serve as liaison to the African American Advisory Council.
- Ensure that all program activities are in accordance with agency vision and values and program policies and procedures through the establishment and utilization of a total quality management process.
- To help achieve the mission of the agency, Program staff may have to assume additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO or their designee.
- Recruit and steward critical partner relationships.
- Recruit partnerships that lead to funding, volunteers, in-kind contributions, positive media and community exposure.
- To educate the community on the mission of BBBS and our need for volunteers.
- To help keep BBBS the leader in the field of mentoring in Central Ohio.
- Provide community outreach that aligns with specialized projects and components within our mentoring programs.