Connect for Health has a great opportunity for a Medicaid Eligibility Contract and Program Manager!
Connect for Health Colorado is a public, non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. For more information: ConnectforHealthCO.com
The Medicaid Eligibility Contract and Program Manager is responsible for the knowledge transfer of Medicaid eligibility policy and procedures to the Connect for Health Colorado’s Medical Assistance Site leadership. They will also help ensure compliance with the Medical Assistance Site contract and serve as an expert on the intersection of Medicaid and Marketplace eligibility policy and processes.
- Represent Connect for Health Colorado in meetings and workgroups regarding Medicaid/CHP+ policy, operational, and system changes, identifying and speaking to the effect of changes on C4HCO.
- Coordinate compliance with Connect for Health Colorado’s contract to serve as a Medical Assistance Site for the State of Colorado, including supporting the Chief Financial Officer on the Medicaid Cost Allocation plan.
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of eligibility policy and procedures to C4HCO Training Manager and MA Site leadership to facilitate prompt updates to training materials and team processes and procedures.
- Work with internal teams across C4HCO, including policy, operations, training, and product development to ensure that internal and external contract requirements and targets are met by creating project work plans to track activities, tasks, risks, issues, accomplishments, and schedules.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative MA Site data to inform leadership actions and decisions with a focus on customer experience and contract compliance.
- Monitor, assess, and report on MA Site contract compliance, goals, and success metrics; identify any potential compliance risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Using data to analyze, develop, implement, and report on contract performance measures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Four years or more of professional experience with contract and/or project management.
- Two or more years professional experience with Medicaid and CHP+ or other public assistance eligibility policy and procedures.
- At least two years professional experience with Medicaid and CHP+ or other public assistance eligibility policy and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Colorado Benefits Management System (CBMS), Colorado.gov/PEAK, and familiarity with associated data and reporting through dashboards and Cognos reports.
- Experience using data to analyze, develop, implement, and report on performance measures.
- Prior experience managing contract performance preferred.
- Prior experience working with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience researching and interpreting complex state and federal regulations and rules.
- Ability to set and prioritize workload, develop a work plan with tasks, time frames, milestones, resources, and dependencies.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- At least four years professional experience with project management.
- Experience leading process improvement events preferred.
- Colorado resident.
- Currently working remotely
- The Connect for Health Colorado office is in the North Tech Center area of Denver, near the intersection of I-25 and I-225.
- Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends, and evening events.
- Core office hours, typically 8am-5pm with some flexibility
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. The hiring range for this position is $72,300 – $89,300.
To Apply: Please apply on our Career page at http://bit.ly/C4hcoHiring
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.