Barry McTiernan & Moore is seeking to hire a Paralegal for our Asbestos department to enhance attorney effectiveness by providing information, management, and administrative support to one or more attorneys.
- Work closely with attorneys in handling all aspects of case management and trial preparation in a fast-paced team environment.
- Manage high-volume caseload.
- Maintain and manage settlements ensuring up to date information is provided to all parties and payments are issued and tracked.
- Conduct complex research and investigation to further deposition preparation and development of trial strategy.
- Manage various aspects of trial preparation, including drafting comprehensive summaries, gathering exhibits, compiling trial notebooks, and filing court documents
- Review and prepare various legal documents, reports, and correspondence.