Streetsense is seeking a Designer I, Interior Architecture, to join our Uncommon Collective. You will work within a design team in a supportive manner in multiple aspects of the Interior Architecture process including but not limited to the design & documentation of all phases, the preparation of materials, and construction administration activities within established budgets, schedules, and programmatic requirements.
- Takes cues from Project Designer/Manager
- Collaborates with team to suggest finishes, fixtures, and furniture for projects
- Supports in design, documentation, and assembly from Concept through the Construction Administration phase
- Actively supports compliance with BIM/CAD project standards and procedures
- Assists in graphic formatting and story boards for client presentations
- Coordinate specifications with drawings to meet project requirements
- Assists with vendor interface and library resources