RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are currently seeking a Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager to provide leadership and technical expertise to our Energy & Environmental Engineering Group.
This position will be based in our Mechanicsburg or Lancaster, PA office.
Focus Area of Current Projects:
- Public and private sector wastewater collection and treatment systems
- Public and private sector drinking water distribution and treatment systems
- Membrane Treatment of Municipal and Industrial Water and Wastewater
- Biosolids and Renewable Energy Development
- Planning and managing of large multi-disciplined water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Leading design teams in all aspects of project design
- Business development and client management leader focused on project delivery
- Attend marketing events and functions
- Ability to effectively present projects to clients and regulatory authorities
- Ability to effectively mentor junior level staff with regard to both technical direction and professional development
- Ensuring projects are completed within scope, schedule and budget
- Ensure client satisfaction on every project
At RETTEW, our core values guide every decision, fuel every project, and empower every employee.RELATIONSHIPS – INTEGRITY – SAFETY – EXCELLENCE – STEWARDSHIP
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Wastewater Process Engineering, Water Resources or similar technical field
- PE license required
- Minimum of 6 years engineering consulting experience in the delivery of water/wastewater infrastructure projects
- Strong technical background and experience in leading and delivering projects
- Business Development, Sales and Project Management skills
- Experience managing and mentoring staff and sub-consultants
- Knowledge of the municipal water/wastewater market in PA/MD
- History of development of new and existing clients
As an Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, mentoring services, Hotel & Travel Group assistance, new technologies, and a variety of other resources to guide each employee into a successful career.