Employers Council is a Denver based Employers Association committed to partnering with employers to grow exceptional workplaces. We provide a full array of employment law, organizational management and human resources expertise and services, including virtual and in person employee training. We serve employers from a variety of industries and varying sizes, with support that ranges from the transactional to the transformational.
We are currently seeking a team oriented human resource professional with proven skills as a senior level generalist. The successful candidate must also have a passion for customer service and an innovative spirit. We offer a friendly and collaborative work environment, professional growth and development opportunities, and the ability to maintain family and personal interests outside of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide various type of temporary human resource support to member companies
• Building positive and strong relationships with member companies to ensure member confidence in Employers Council’s human resource expertise
• Continually develop knowledge and proficiency in various HR disciplines to provide members with all necessary human resources consultative support
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 3-5 years of human resources experience
• 1-2 years of benefits administration experience, preferred
• Experience in Payroll, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or HR related field is required, advanced degree preferred
• SPHR/PHR, preferred
• Familiar with all state and federal laws (EEOC, compensation, FMLA, etc.)
• Requires analytical, critical thinking, and interpretive skills to apply various employment situations against numerous complicated employment laws and regulations
• Communication skills, with particular ability to communicate complex and/or sensitive information in a clear, concise, diplomatic and professional manner
• Ability to balance and complete multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong planning, time management, decision making, presentation, and organization skills required
General office environment the majority of time. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Exemption Status and Schedule: Non-Exempt. This position is project based and without a set schedule.
Hourly Pay Range: $25/hr. - $75/hr. Rate varies and is project-based.
Benefits: This position receives all legally mandated benefits including the opportunity to accrue paid sick time and to become eligible for group healthcare insurance. Employers Council provides a laptop computer.
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.