RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, mentoring services, Hotel & Travel Group assistance, new technologies, and a variety of other resources to guide each employee into a successful career.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter for an Engineer 3 position to work with our Land Development Team based in our Lancaster office.
- Development of erosion & sedimentation (E&S) control plans
- Stormwater Management, and related calculations, reports and spreadsheets
- Under guidance of the Project Manager, oversee the preparation of Land Development Plans in compliance with Zoning, SALDO regulations, including site layout, detailed grading, and site details
- Mentoring younger staff on the design team
At RETTEW, our core values guide every decision, fuel every project, and empower every employee.RELATIONSHIPS – INTEGRITY – SAFETY – EXCELLENCE – STEWARDSHIP
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline with strong emphasis on stormwater management and erosion & sediment control
- 5 to 8 years of experience with plan preparation, engineering experience, NPDES and ESCGP permitting (Oil and Gas).
- Stormwater Calculations and software
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- EIT Required, PE strongly preferred