This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Implementation Managers (IM) lead client projects for implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, or solutions. Understand the client needs, working closely with them to ensure goals are met within established and agreed timelines. Responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple implementation projects and is the primary point of contact with the client and coordinates with other internal departments. Oversees and supports multiple projects at any given time.
- Project management experience know how to successfully manage a project from inception to completion. They understand how to set and meet deadlines and other goals through expected outcomes.
- Working with leadership to develop comprehensive project plans shared with clients as well as other team members.
- Manage all aspects of a project, including planning, scheduling, coordinating resources, and establishing and maintaining relationships to achieve flawless execution of projects on-time and within scope.
- Monitor and track progress, specifically analyzing successful completion of short and long-term goals against detailed project plan.
- Updating implementation status for management reporting.
- Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes, procedures and evaluate options for client.
- Work with Client Success Manager for any changes to project scope, schedule, and project costs.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Maintain all project plans and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- Work to address issues that come up and gather stakeholders to address any concerns and work towards an agreeable solution with focus of client needs.
- Time management, skilled at managing their time and can organize their schedule appropriately so they can meet all commitments
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Assist development team by removing roadblocks to work and making a good use of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Comfortably work with agile methodologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Client management experience with quantifiable achievements at B2B technology, software, data analytics, or payments companies is preferred. Experience with account management, client services, or consulting with credit unions, banks, or financial institutions is desirable.