Are you ready to start an exciting new career with the opportunity to grow? Do you have excellent customer service? Do you want the ability to make a monthly commission on top of your hourly rate? If you said yes to any of these, we want you! Gulf Coast Collection Bureau is a receivable management/collection agency that partners with hospitals, healthcare professionals, and other facilities to assist in recovery and resolution of their outstanding revenue. Gulf Coast Collection Bureau is dedicated to providing a patient friendly environment and prides itself on treating everyone with integrity and honesty, while providing the highest recovery to our providers.
•Communicate with patients in regards to the balance due for uninsured or patient responsibility portions of charges
• Customer service focused approach to negotiate payment and establish payment plans within company guidelines
• Comfortable, business casual environment
• Flexible hours
• Professional Collection Specialist certification is provided by GCCB after 90 days of employment
• Hourly + commission program
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional attitude
• Sales experience a plus
• Excellent attendance
• Team oriented; must be able to get along well with others
• Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus
With a robust employee development program, GCCB is committed to investing in our staff. Gulf Coast Collection Bureau offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes, but is not limited to: health, life, and disability insurance, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k plan with employer match in a business casual work environment. Please include your résumé. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse work force.