Toyon Research Corporation is seeking a full-time experienced Service Desk Manager passionate about proactive and flexible operational support to work in either our Santa Barbara, CA office. Our Service Desk team is relied upon to provide seamless execution of IT operations in our organization. A qualified candidate will have a strong background in problem-solving, with a vigorous drive to learn and grow their technical knowledge while improving the quality of IT services and employee productivity across the organization.
Responsibilities of Service Desk Manager:
- Service, Incident, Problem, Change, and Knowledge Management
- Addressing IT concerns of all departments in the organization
- Tracking customer issues
- Ownership of Service Desk system, reports, and metrics
- Deliver high-quality service to customers in a timely manner.
- Management of the Service Desk Staff
- Promote and foster collaboration and communication
- Maintain a single source of truth for IT assets throughout the organization
- Foster continuous learning and improvement
- Incorporate relevant information for smarter decision making
- Handle ticket escalations to ensure prompt and correct fulfillment of service requests
Requirements of Service Desk Manager:
- Experience working with and tuning Service Desk platforms
- Firm understanding of IT Operations concepts
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Desktop, Server, and Network platforms
- Excellent critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Desire to eliminate manual and repetitive tasks through automation
- Desire to continuously learn and improve
U.S. Citizenship is Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.
Toyon is subject to Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. COVID-19 vaccination is required, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Toyon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability