This hourly position reports to the Corporate Quality Manager. This position will provide administrative support to the Corporate Quality Manager as well as the Quality Assurance and Trade Compliance departments. They will also ensure compliance with the U.S. trade compliance regulations. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and strong aptitude for learning. This role has some self-directed activities and must have the ability to conduct research.
Position is responsible for:
Quality Control (40%)
• Working knowledge of ISO/AS9100 specific tracking and management review action items
• Command knowledge of Word and Excel to assist in the formatting of AS9100 Quality Management System (QMS) procedures
• Participate and manage corrective action spreadsheet and weekly action items for Corrective Action Board (CAB) meetings
• Recommend departmental improvements to Corporate Quality/Compliance Manager
• Provide Corporate Quality/Compliance Manager with information related to transactions that require management review.
Trade Compliance (35%)
• Maintain accurate Trade Compliance documentation to support record keeping requirements.
• Provide support for the development of export and import license applications and classification requests.
• Coordinate import/export license issuance, utilization, maintenance and closure.
• Disseminate/ensure access to current regulatory and compliance information to all employees with trade compliance process involvement.
• Maintain and ensure compliance with export transaction screening process.
General Office (25%)
• Back up phone support and other administrative duties as assigned
• Maintain visitor screening process using export control software
• Scan and electronically file all documents for Quality Control and Trade Compliance
• Assist other departments as needed
Candidate should possess the following education and relevant work experience:
• Associates Degree in Business related field required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business related field preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to at interact appropriately with all levels of the organization.
• Export and Import Compliance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Knowledge of the EAR and ITAR preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment sometimes under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite, particularly MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
• Strong prioritization skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Superior organizational skills.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 9 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off. We hold fun monthly company events and every Friday is casual dress.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.