Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Cyber Security SME position in Washington DC to support a Homeland Security client. The position requires a candidate to have an active Top Secret clearance with the ability obtain to DHS Suitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a similar program
- A minimum of 10 years as a cybersecurity support professional
- Certified resource with either one of listed certification CISSP, CISM, CAP, GIAC, GWAPT, Security+ CEH or CPT
- Extensive experience working in a Federal cyber security environment, IT or other related industry experience
- Evaluate and analyze leading edge security technologies to be implemented to improve the organization’s security posture
- Knowledge of FedRAMP, and NIST authorization to operate (ATO) process and procedures, and Cyber policy
- Provide complex technical guidance, oversight, and enforcement of security directives, policies, standards, plans, and procedures
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.