$18.00 per hour, Referral Program, Complete benefits package including company paid life insurance, generous PTO, bi-annual bonus structure, 10 paid holidays, and 401(k) with company match.
Warehouse Associate Job Description:
- Warehouse Associate accurately pick customer orders via RF scanner or Pick-to-voice system according to company established procedures/standards
- Warehouse Associate audits picked orders, validating correct items and quantities picked match what was ordered, with a WMS terminal
- Warehouse Associate properly labels and wrap/package product for shipment according to established procedures/standards for product type
- Warehouse Associate effectively utilize required equipment to perform various job functions – RF scanner, Pick-to-voice system, WMS terminal, pick cart, horizontal stretch wrapper, pallet jack, utility knife, bander, etc.
- Warehouse Associate is willing to be flexible and grow in supporting various departments, as needed, throughout the day
- Perform inventory counts as required
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment at all times
- Actively support and follow established safety policies and procedures, including reporting safety and security issues to leadership
- Document any quality issues discovered throughout the workflow process
- Ensure work areas are stocked with needed supplies
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Represent self and Schluter Systems L.P. in a professional and positive manner at all times
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Earned a high school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated recent prior experience in a distribution environment with a general understanding of warehouse operations/procedures
- Possesses strong communication skills with the capability to fluently read, write and speak the English language
- Computer literate with the willingness and capability to learn and utilize business software and equipment (i.e. WMS, ERP, Touch Screen computers, RF scanners, Pick-to-voice headsets, conveyors, horizontal stretch wrappers, printers, manual pallet jack, etc.)
- Willingness and capability of working in a team-oriented environment focused on delivering a superior internal and external customer experience
- Willingness and capability to lift up to 80 lbs. occasionally
- Willingness and capability of performing basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) accurately and efficiently
- Willingness and capability to follow defined work instructions and offer improvements to such while also adhering to company policies/procedures (i.e. OSHA requirements, attendance policy, etc.)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening process
- Willingness and capability to work in an ambient temperature environment
- Ability to stand and walk for entire duration of shift
- Ability to work over time
Come help us paint the town ORANGE!!! Schluter Systems, LP is expanding its distribution network with a new site in Northlake, TX. If you want to build a stable, long-term relationship with a growing company and people who work together to do what is right for our customers, your coworkers, as well as the organization; then join the Schluter Team and be a part of this new and exciting warehousing opportunity in the DFW area. We are a family-owned group of companies. Our knowledge, professional expertise, and thorough understanding of the market allows us to provide innovative solutions and services based on the specific needs of the tile industry. The loyalty of our clients and the strength of our brand are supported through comprehensive, high-quality installation systems for tile and stone, education-based marketing, and our commitment to accessibility.
*All positions are contingent upon a pre-employment drug screen.