This is a Part Time PT role in one of our locations; Nashville, Clarksville, Lebanon, Hendersonville, Murfreesboro
At Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance, our team of Physical Therapists plays an incredibly important role in the care of our patients. Whether a patient is experiencing joint pain caused by arthritis, rehabilitating after surgery, is a weekend warrior or professional athlete seeking a return to the playing field, our physical therapists make a difference! Our therapy team and therapy environment feature a collaborative and cohesive atmosphere. Simply put, it makes TOA special, and is a clear differentiator from other therapy groups.
Our therapy team includes a team of therapists, the support of therapy technicians, schedulers who excel in the complexities of therapy insurance verification and scheduling, and a team of working-managers who know what it is like to treat a patient and manage a comprehensive care plan. TOA is one of the nation’s largest orthopedic practices, with approximately 20 locations throughout the middle Tennessee area. Our therapy clinics are embedded in our numerous clinic locations, and boast top-flight equipment, and an emphasis on sports-performance.
Specifically, our Physical Therapists:
- Play a pivotal role in the creation and execution of an individualized care plan for each patient. This means understanding what the provider expects and what the patient needs.
- Provide each of our patients with a personalized treatment plan and education on the root causes of their pain, how to improve mobility and prevent future injury.
- Effectively deliver the individualized patient care plan with empathy, professionalism, and with an extreme focus on patient outcomes
- Work collaboratively with other areas of TOA, including the clinic operations, other ancillary services, and the extended therapy team.
- Maintain and provide all documentation for the therapy treatment, utilizing TOA’s EHR/EMR systems.
- Strives for and achieves individual and organizational performance objectives in terms of patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and productivity goals
- First and foremost, must have a passion and demonstrated success in delivering exceptional therapy care.
- Demonstrated success in working with physicians, therapy colleagues, and patients to create successful treatment plans and delivering them in an effective manner.
- Ability to work across patient demographic and organizational boundaries, treating adults, athletes of varying caliber, adolescents, and the geriatric population.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate teamwork, pitching in to help other therapists, technicians, or other colleagues when necessary and appropriate.
- They must possess certification and licensure from the State of Tennessee, or if a recent graduate, obtain appropriate licensure within a reasonable timeframe.
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.