All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Overall responsibility: Build a rapport with various industry associations in the credit union & banking industry and understand how Trellance can participate and drive change for credit unions. As an industry leader, Trellance needs to align its direction with the goals of these associations as well as contribute through thought leadership and outreach. This position’s primary focus will be to help Trellance become instrumental in representing credit unions in the area of data analytics, privacy, security and technology and help them move up the data analytics maturity curve. A large part of the position will be searching internally and externally to facilitate and create thought leadership in the areas that Trellance and our clients are either looking to grow or where our expertise is needed.
- Become an outright advocate of Trellance and its mandate to support credit unions and similar FIs in their data journey.
- Reach out to industry associations and explain them how Trellance can accelerate data analytics capabilities for credit unions and community banks.
- Develop and manage an overall process for partnering with trade associations and nurturing the relationships overtime. Understand their agendas and determine the best way for Trellance to be involved with these associations.
- Work with associations and build outreach campaigns to reach out to their member credit unions and banks.
- Build and maintain relationships with the association and make them aware of new innovations at the company.
- Plan and execute events and interactions that brings industry association and company leadership to touch base periodically and understand each other needs.
- Develop close relationships with internal cross-functional teams at the company to explore how company can partner and grow alongside with industry associations.
- Work closely with internal company leaders and its teams to create and manage thought leadership.
- Constantly engage with the product teams, clients and industry experts to understand what is new and upcoming to create the buzz word for it within associations.
- Help attain speaking/panel spots at the association events to exhibit advances and inventions in the data analytics domain by Trellance.
- Constant outreach and discussion with current credit union clients to assess their movement across the maturity curve.
- Build campaigns to communicate importance of cloud and advanced data analytics solutions to the lead fast growth at company’s key credit union clients.
- Manage coordination with internal and external stakeholders to make Trellance, any industry association’s ‘go-to’ data analytics partner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
- Credit union, banking, or financial industry experience is a plus.
- Prior experience of working and liaising with trade associations/strategic partners is a must.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills.
- Advocacy and outreach experience is a plus.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Proficient in in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Extremely comfortable learning about new technology and data analytics.