Are you looking to become an integral part of a recognized Great Place to Work? We are seeking a Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility. Join our team, and help us continue our compassionate quest in providing the highest quality of care.
*Looking to work in Orlando Florida, but you're licensed for another US state or territory? No problem, we will hire you.
• Must be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida.
• Must have a current CPR card.
• Experience with skilled patients and infusion therapy.
• Supervisory experience is a plus; we are willing to train a motivated candidate seeking a management role.
• Ability to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner and to be able to carefully follow written and oral instructions.
Why Orlando Senior Health Network?
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and other benefits
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Interview virtually with the hiring manager
Perks of Working with Us:
• Free Parking
• Free Wellness Facility
• Bus and Sun Rail Pass Reimbursement
• Paid CPR Training
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Discounted Theme Parks, Hotels, Rental Cars, and more!
How we protect our employees from COVID-19: Employee health and safety is our top priority. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees. Before entering our facility, employees have their temperatures checked and complete a questionnaire. In addition, we ensure that frequently touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day.