Full Time, Non-Exempt
• Support senior engineers in circuit board design and verification
• Update and/or create schematics and bills of material
• Work with cross functional teams to test and debug robotic systems
• Document and present findings in written reports and/or presentations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Ability to read schematics, electrical datasheets, and other technical documentation
• Ability to design and build simple electrical test fixtures
• Some experience designing and building circuit boards
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, particularly troubleshooting embedded systems
• Prior experience with robotics is a plus
• Basic software background, familiarity with C/C++/Perl/Python/Etc. preferred
All members of Alert Innovation practice the following values as part of their daily responsibilities and model these values as she/he leads or supports their teams.
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.