Sashco, a Colorado-based employer, is a leading manufacturer of the highest quality caulking sealant available in the home improvement industry. We have been in business since 1936! Why the longevity? We believe it’s because we live our 5 values, truth, trust, care, respect, and forgiveness, in all that we do. We find that by providing products that work, and inspiring people to grow, it helps us reach our mission of delighting the customer with a better way. This is accomplished when we hold ourselves accountable to these values.
We are looking for highly-seasoned, experienced sales representative(s) with their focus on being proactive, business-minded, and dedicated to planning and execution. Our sales professionals have the opportunity to make a real impact on the top-line growth of the company and will be an active participant in the execution of sales strategies and programs to achieve corporate growth goals.
The position will be located in their respective territories as outlined below and report directly to the US Sales Manager. Territories are always subject to change based on the needs of the business.
• Current territory for the position based: Northeast Region of the United States.
We don't make Good, Better, Best. We make the Best, Period!
And we are looking for the Best, Period!
The Best will:
• Grow relationships with both distributors and retail customers in the Home Improvement industry
• Proactively identify and qualify new business opportunities
• Develop annual account business plans, including annual promotion and merchandising plans.
• Collaborate with US Sales Manager to strategically prioritize activities and effectively manage time for maximum results.
• Enjoy travel (approximately 75% overnight travel)
Qualifying to interview for this prestigious position requires:
• Proven track record for exceeding goals and customer expectations
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a field sales role
• Hunter Mentality
• Ability to Provide Exceptional Value at a Premium Price.
Benefits available to the Best:
• Competitive Base and Commission Structure
• Reward Incentive Program
• Voluntary Insurance, Life Insurance, & 401(k)
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays Off
• Company car, phone, and computer