We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
Our Charlotte office is searching for a Maintenance Technician II who will be responsible for maintaining the properties mechanical equipment, handling work orders, preventative maintenance and manage on site contractors.
The ideal candidate will ensure our clients – owners and tenants – are provided the highest level of client service available.
- Develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals and enforce compliance.
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues; must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations (including fire, evacuation, equipment failure) and customer concerns.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Property Manager and Tenant Coordinator on all significant operational and engineering related issues.
- Conduct daily tours of the premises to identify any building problems and inspect all mechanical equipment.
- Utilize the building work order program to complete tenant requests, preventative maintenance (scheduled) as well as equipment inventories.
- Work closely with contractors and vendors to ensure work is done according to property guidelines.
- Inspect all properties on a regular basis with Property Manager to ensure building operations are performing according to Trinity Partners’ standards and procedures.
- Ensure that emergency evacuation procedures are in place and life safety systems are operating effectively.
- Oversee all preventative maintenance programs.
- Prioritize day-to-day operations.
- Oversee tenant improvement construction projects and capital improvements as required.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agency, and Company directives as they relate building operations.