The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief. TPG is currently looking for Partnership Services Coordinator in the Winston-Salem office.
- Assist with sponsorship meetings and bringing sponsorship visions to life
- Lead client service, ideation, sales operations and activation efforts with multiple properties
- Establish framework, office structure and assignment of duties including, but not limited to: client outreach initiatives, digital and social media coordination, client and property PR, graphic design, proposal/proof of performance/contract development, research, management and tracking of inventory, game-day/event activation and fulfillment oversight
- Liaison between corporate partners and property staff when needed
- Identify & concept ideas for existing & potential corporate partners
- Manage inventory, including: coordinating with sales executives on inventory availability; supporting on client presentation materials; manage towards seasonal and creative deadlines
- Work within the TPG’s CRM system and maintain records of all accounts and prospects.
- Develop and present customized sponsorship advertising proposals that may include signage, radio, print, promotions and fan engagement strategies.
- Participate in game day events to share and highlight the high school sports experience with existing and potential sponsors
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Office and administrative support