The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief. TPG is currently looking for National Partnership Coordinator in the Charlotte office.
- Actively research and prospect new sales leads for the national sales team
- Prepare proposals/presentations using Digideck
- Use of company systems to assist with creating reports, providing analysis, market research, filing and data entry
- Communication with various departments as well as sales staff to manage the fulfillment and activation of national accounts
- Establish framework, structure and assignment of duties including, but not limited to: national client outreach initiatives, digital and social media coordination, client and property PR, graphic design, proposal/proof of performance/contract development, research, management and tracking of inventory, event activation and fulfillment oversight
- Lead the national team's client entertainment efforts
- Liaison between national partners, and property staff
- Identify & concept ideas for existing & potential national partners
- Work within the TPG’s CRM system and maintain records of all accounts and prospects.
- Participate in game day events to share and highlight the high school sports experience with existing and potential sponsors
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends