Looking for something more than just a job, for a community and great purpose to your work?
Join Warm Beach Camp Ministries Team; Black Diamond Camp, Auburn, WA or Warm Beach Camp, Stanwood, WA as a team member that serves on a dynamic team focused on Christ-like hospitality! As a member of the Guest Services team, the employee in this position will coordinate the details of an event being held on campus by a guest group, hosting them while here and partnering with them to achieve their goals and mission. This employee will support all operational departments of Food Service, Housekeeping and Recreational Activities to ensure a seamless experience for our guests; being the hands and feet of Jesus.
SPECIFICS & COMPESNATION:
Pay rate will start at $18.50/hour up to $20.00/hour depending on skills and experience.
Position starts as soon as possible. This is a full-time, year round position of 40 hours a week.
Shifts will primarily be Monday-Friday with some weekend shifts scheduled or on-call for emergencies.
On campus housing is available.
Forgivable moving loan available to help relocate.
Paid Holidays, 2 weeks of paid Vacation, Sick Leave and paid PTO.
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and other insurance policies at no cost or small cost to the employee.
Retirement 403-b and company match towards this.
Benefits also include the Christian community and eternal purpose in the work that you would do, great work environment and friendly staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enjoy people and present a high degree of warm, friendly service to guests and staff.
- Maintain highly-detailed, accurate computer records and follow-through of tasks.
- Follow established office procedures as directed.
- Provide professional phone and e-mail support for guests contacting the Camp.
- Provide professional written communication including quotes, confirmations and all other correspondence.
- Provide timely follow-up on group contacts to achieve and support group reservations.
- Check individuals and groups in and out in a timely and hospitable fashion.
- Provide tours and event planning services.
- Deliver messages, answer questions, and support the guest experience while they are on the grounds when hosting.
- Support the accommodations and food service staff on-duty in serving guest needs.
- As a team member within the Guest Service group, support all aspects of office management and customer service, including receptionist, registration, and guest group service.
Warm Beach Camp Ministries exists to share the hope and love of Christ through camping ministries and experiences in the Pacific Northwest.
At Black Diamond Camp, we exist to inspire Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic relationships and biblical truth.
At Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center, we exist to provide Christ-centered environments, experiences and resources to draw people to God through camping ministries, conferences and events.
The standard qualifications for being on Camp staff is being willing and able in good conscience to support our statement of faith, values and mission as an Evangelical Christian, non-profit ministry. We are looking for people who are teachable and willing to learn, great customer service and willing to assist the guests, campers and ministry as needed. We are also looking for a person who has strong attention to detail, accurate and good follow-through. Must have strong customer service skills and be a clear communicator and must be willing to work varied shifts including weekends and evenings as scheduled to serve and host guest groups and events.