- A master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- A licensed psychologist in good standing in the state of PA.
- A minimum of 2 years verified experience providing mental health services preferably with children.
- Professional liability insurance with a minimum coverage of $500,000 per occurrence and $1,500,000 in the aggregate along with evidence of participation in the P.A. Medical Care Availability and Reduction of Error (M-CARE) Fund.
- Compliance with all state and discipline-specific standards and regulations, including CPSL training.
- .Valid Child Abuse (Act 33), Criminal History, and FBI Clearances.
- Participation in and completion of all CBH mandatory in-services (must be completed within three (3) months of hire and annually from the date of the initial training).
- Preference will be given to bilingual (English and Spanish) candidates.
APM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.