From instructional designers and course developers to chief learning officers and human resource leaders, eLearning Brothers is helping create eLearning Rockstars out of everyone. eLearning Brothers is a leader in the corporate training industry. We provide learning and development (L&D) professionals the resources and tools they need to create awesome learning experiences. The eLearning Brothers culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager!
A Day in the Life
As the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, you are responsible for helping to develop, oversee, and deploy a pipeline-generating machine for our products and services. You will play a vital role in execution and market positioning across a broad range of marketing activities and tactics – email marketing, thought leadership, social media, digital advertising, trade shows, and compelling digital experiences. Successful candidates will have B2C and B2B marketing experience, strong email writing skills, team management and development expertise, and relative knowledge within the eLearning space.
In this role you’ll
- Drive planning, development, and execution of all integrated marketing campaigns - including email marketing, webinars and events and sales enablement
- Drive quality leads and lead conversions that meet/exceed monthly marketing KPIs and sales targets
- Lead the lead generation programs and utilize content and digital strategies to hit and exceed MQL and SQL goals
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Creative, and Sales team members and stakeholders on campaign program strategy and execution
- Participate and manage the development of a content roadmap, and lead the writing, organizing, and editing of emails, blog posts, digital content, ad copy, and thought leadership content
- Manage reporting and tracking program results, campaign performance, and lead metrics month over month
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of demand generation and marketing trends, best practices, and technologies
- Develop insights and “out-of-the box” recommendations to continuously test and improve program effectiveness
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of nonprofit fundraising industry and track trends in the industry
- Support sales efforts and campaign programming with innovation and efficiency recommendations
- Manage webinar development and administration
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Organized and a self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships cross-functionally
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment – with an attention to detail
- Experienced with presenting to internal leadership and facilitating webinars
- Exhibits high motivation and a strong desire to meet goals and creatively collaborate to drive success
- Skilled at interacting with employees at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute in order to meet strategy and objectives
Good People, Doing Good Things
Employees at eLearning Brothers strive to make the company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technologies we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Fun and Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Full Benefits
- Equal Opportunity Employer